a little bit about me
- Trained in the lower categories of Jugoplastika Split, (1985-92), where he coincided with legends such as Dino Radja or Toni Kukoc, and trained with Bozidar Malkovic.
- Member of the best generation of players of the former Yugoslavic, supported by three consecutive titles of the then dominated European Cup, (1989-91).
- Chosen in the 2nd Round of the draft, (51st pick) of the NBA by the Houston Rockets.
- Between 1992 and 1994 he played in the Italian League where the best basketball in Europe was being played. In his two seasons in Italy, both Libertas Livorno and Olimpia Milano, averaged double figures in both points and rebounds.
- Lead 6 seasons in the NBA in two stages, playing finals twice and winning a championship ring, in this case with the Houston Rockets. He played for four teams in the best leagues of the world, (Houston Rockets, Toronto Raptors, Boston Celtic and Indiana Pacers).
- In the ACB, he also averaged double figures in his first two seasons, with the Real Madrid and Juventud Badalona, shortly before his injuries determined his retirement as a professional basketball player.
- Silver medallist in the Barcelona 1992 Olympic Games, after having lost the final to the mythical Dream Team of the USA.
- Worked for two years as a scouter for the NBA Houston Rockets.
- Worked as a technical assistant to Joan Plaza for several seasons, both at Real Madrid and in Seville, before becoming first coach. As first coach, he has lead games in leagues such as LEB, ACB (3 teams), and the Euroleague, in addition to both the Polish and Israeli League